Sales and Administrative Support
Bellwoods Brewery is seeking a qualified and highly motivated candidate to join our team in an entry level sales and administrative support role.
The ideal candidate has experience working with sales, and administrative and bookkeeping systems in a brewery or manufacturing setting. The primary goal of this position is to provide our sales and marketing team with reliable, organized and timely support as we continue to grow all areas of our sales and distribution.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts receivable oversight (e.g., invoice management, collections, payments, PO verifications)
- Research and resolution of discrepancies
- Customer service and support
- Coordination of shipping and receiving
- Inventory software and database work
- Production and sales reporting
High level competency in the following software systems considered essential or an asset:
- Quickbooks, and/or comparable accounting software is essential.
- Brewery management software (Ekos) and/or other inventory management software an asset
- Google Apps for Business, specifically Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- MS Office, specifically MS Word and Excel
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet these requirements please submit a resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com before or on Monday, November 18th, 2019.
At Bellwoods Brewery we are invested in creating a work atmosphere where diversity and inclusion are prioritized. We strive to make our staff feel understood, respected, and supported -- and we believe that every industry benefits from a commitment to these values. We encourage job applications from diverse communities, those with intersectional identities, and do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status.
If you require accommodation or have accessibility needs, please indicate this in your application, and we will ensure that arrangements are made.