We are looking for a Warehousing Assistant/Driver to join our group.
The overall purpose of the job is to provide general labor and delivery support to our brewery. The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills, a flexible schedule and experience with the safe use of lifting devices. Some early morning and weekend work will be required.
Specific duties include:
- Moving and unloading heavy materials using vans, forklifts and other material handling devices.
- Delivering kegs to restaurants and bars.
- Communicating with managers to ensure adequate supply levels at our Ossington location.
- Cleaning and organizing the brewery and warehousing spaces.
- Assisting with packaging/bottling as required.
- Monitoring and cataloguing inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift and move a 58L keg with the help of a dolly.
- Must be able to lift and move a 55lb grain bag.
- Must have at least 6 months experience driving a forklift.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Brewing experience or knowledge is not required for this position.
4-5 Days/Week, 1 Year Contract
Starting January 2015
Please apply by email to email@example.com no later than Monday, Dec 1, 2014.